Briggs & Stratton 8 KW w/ 50A, 10 circuit
This Briggs & Stratton® compact standby generator protects your home and family with affordable, reliable Briggs & Stratton backup power. The 8kW1 standby generator affordably covers your home’s basic circuits providing backup power to your lights, refrigerator, television and other small appliances. This home standby generator includes 50 amp, 10 circuit automatic transfer switch for generators, with flexible outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated enclosure option.
Features & Benefits:
· The auto transfer switch senses a power outage and sends backup power until the electricity is restored
· Compliancy with the NFPA 37 standard means it can be placed as close as 18” from your home for flexible placement3 options — perfect for tight lot lines.
· Ultra-durable, rust-resistant Galvanneal steel standby generator enclosure
· Features the smallest footprint in the industry
· Reliable engine power from premium Briggs & Stratton engines designed for standby generator applications
· User-friendly control panel and more access panels
· As one of the most powerful generators packaged in the smallest footprint of its class, this compact home generator keeps more of your appliances powered during a power outage.
· This standby generator is available for sale in all 50 states
· Rated for operation in areas with low natural gas pressure. This home generator can operate at 3.5’’ to 7’’ water column.
· Comprehensive 4-year parts and 3-year labor limited warranty2